There are not only exercises to keep your body healthy but also exercises that help you keep a fit face. You can keep the skin of your face elastic through various tricks that are often centuries old. Below we share three tips with you that can help you with this.
Three tips for a fit face
1: Facial Gymnastics
Grab a fold of skin between your thumb and index finger, pull it gently, then release it. Work your entire face for a minute to stimulate your circulation and wake up your face. Then squeeze your face all the way together, hold for a count of three and then slowly release. This tenses and relaxes virtually all your facial muscles.
Now stick out your tongue and try to touch the tip of your nose. Do this three times and see how far you get. In this way, you train the muscles under your chin. After you’ve trained these, you can work on the muscles in your cheeks and chin by keeping your lips closed and brushing your teeth with your tongue. Hold this for a minute. Have you done all this? Then your facial gymnastics is done!
2: Yoga for your eyes
Look up as far as you can and hold that for a count of three. Then do the same by looking down and to the right and left. Then look from top to bottom and from left to right. Then focus your eyes on the tip of your nose. Doing these exercises improves your eyesight and stimulates your circulation.
3. Detoxify your face (for impure or oily skin)
Mix a teaspoon of jojoba oil or coconut oil with a drop of lemon cleansing oil, then follow these steps:
- Apply the mixture to your face in wide, circular motions across your forehead through your cheeks to your nose and chin. Work from the inside out, making sure your entire face is covered with the oil.
- Then make small circles from under your eyes to the chin, clockwise in horizontal lines to the edge of your face. Four lines should be enough to cover the entire area between your eyes and chin.
- Place your hands on your cheeks and make large circles clockwise. Spin slowly but firmly. You train the muscles of your cheeks and jaw. In addition, it is relaxing.
- Place your hands on your forehead with your fingertips centered together. Smooth slowly along the edge of your face up to your chin and through to your neck. Do this three times. In this way, you promote the removal of waste from your face.